Areas Of Practice
- Business Law
- General Litigation
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability
- Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith
- Professional Liability
Mr. Childers is Board Certified in Construction Law by the Florida Bar and is AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell. He is an expert in handling construction-related claims involving defects, breach of contract or warranty, professional negligence, delay, liens / bonds, product defects and insurance coverage. He has trial experience involving large, complex construction cases.
He represents owners, contractors, design professionals, subcontractors in various trades, material suppliers, and manufacturers in construction disputes, and also assists clients in transactional work including drafting and negotiating construction contracts.
- Florida, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2005
Awards and Recognition
- Board Certified in Construction Law by The Florida Bar
- AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- The Florida Bar, Construction Law Committee, Jury Instructions Subcommittee (2014)
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Construction Law Section, Vice President
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- Jacksonville Association of Defense Counsel
- Associated Builders and Contractors, First Coast Chapter, ABC Education Committee
- Legal Assistant
- Phone: 904.353.6241 x274
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 904.353.6241 x208
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Many cases overlap several areas of law. As a full service law firm, we are able to recognize how one legal discipline impacts another. We work as a team on complex issues that require knowledge of a variety of state and federal laws. This multi-disciplinary approach allows clients to receive the large-firm advantage of access to multiple attorneys in a wide scope of practice areas as well as the hands-on customer service offered by a boutique law firm. In addition to civil litigation, employment law, workers’ compensation defense, commercial law, construction law and appeals, our firm also handles complex immigration and professional liability claims.
Our bilingual staff is available to assist with immigration matters, including consular and removal defenses.