Areas Of Practice
- General Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Insurance Defense
- Trucking & Transportation
- Products Liability
- Mass Tort
- Property Damage Claims
Robert Schrader concentrates his practice in the areas of general litigation and trial advocacy. He serves a diverse client base and maintains an active caseload throughout Florida in matters involving premises liability, general liability, automobile personal injury defense, trucking liability, construction defects, and products liability. Mr. Schrader has tried numerous jury and non-jury trials and is recognized by members of the trial bar for his commitment to pursue effective results for his clients.
Mr. Schrader grew up in Texas and joined the firm in 1994 after graduating from law school.
- Florida, 1994
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1994
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2005
Awards and Recognition
- AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Florida Trend Magazine, Legal Elite
- The Florida Bar
- The Jacksonville Bar Association
- Jacksonville Association of Defense Counsel
- The Jacksonville Claims Association
- The Defense Research Institute
- Chester Bedell Inn of Court
- Phone: 904.353.6241 x245
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal Assistant
- Phone: 904.353.6241 x255
- Email: email@example.com
Many cases overlap several areas of law. As a full service law firm, we are able to recognize how one legal discipline impacts another. We work as a team on complex issues that require knowledge of a variety of state and federal laws. This multi-disciplinary approach allows clients to receive the large-firm advantage of access to multiple attorneys in a wide scope of practice areas as well as the hands-on customer service offered by a boutique law firm. In addition to civil litigation, employment law, workers’ compensation defense, commercial law, construction law and appeals, our firm also handles professional liability claims.
Our bilingual staff is available to assist with immigration matters, including consular and removal defenses.