Areas Of Practice
Brooke DiSalvo is an associate attorney working for the firm in Pensacola, Florida. Ms. DiSalvo primarily focuses her practice on insurance defense litigation, including coverage issues and insurer bad faith/extra-contractual liability. Ms. DiSalvo also has significant experience defending first party property actions, employment disputes, and cases interpreting Florida’s assignment of benefits laws.
In law school, Ms. DiSalvo spent years training to be a litigator as a member of Cumberland School of Law’s top-ranked National Trial Team. Ms. DiSalvo and her team won both the 2017 Florida National Trial Advocacy Competition and the 2018 Drexel University Battle of the Experts National Trial Competition. During these trial advocacy tournaments, Ms. DiSalvo and her trial partner were undefeated, never losing a ballot from any judge. Ms. DiSalvo’s team also reached the final four round at the American Association for Justice Trial Regional Competition in Birmingham, Alabama.
Ms. DiSalvo is also an advocate for the effective use of technology in the legal profession and was awarded the highest grade in Advanced Skills in Trial Advocacy, a law school course focusing on the effective use of courtroom technology during trial.
Brooke is a Florida native and enjoys golfing, going to the beach, and spending time with her dog, Griffin.
- Florida, 2019
- United States Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit, 2020
Awards & Recognition
- American Bar Association Janet Steiger Antitrust Fellow, 2017
- The Florida Bar
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association, 2019-present
- Young Lawyer’s Division – Board of Directors, President, 2023-present
- Young Lawyer’s Division – Board of Directors, Vice President, 2022-2023
- Young Lawyer’s Division – Board of Directors, Secretary, 2020-2022
- Escambia County Teen Court, 2022-present
- Volunteer Judge
- Our Corner — Legal Counsel, 2022-present
- Board of Directors
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers, 2020-present
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association, 2021-present
- Legal Assistant
- Phone: 904.353.6241
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 904.353.6241
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Many cases overlap several areas of law. As a full service law firm, we are able to recognize how one legal discipline impacts another. We work as a team on complex issues that require knowledge of a variety of state and federal laws. This multi-disciplinary approach allows clients to receive the large-firm advantage of access to multiple attorneys in a wide scope of practice areas as well as the hands-on customer service offered by a boutique law firm. In addition to civil litigation, employment law, workers’ compensation defense, commercial law, construction law and appeals, our firm also handles professional liability claims.
Our bilingual staff is available to assist with immigration matters, including consular and removal defenses.