Areas Of Practice
- Auto Liability & PIP/No Fault Defense
- Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- General Civil Litigation & Insurance Defense
Christina N. Wachs handles all aspects of personal injury litigation in both state and federal court. She focuses her practice on defending claims involving automobile negligence, premises liability, products liability, wrongful death, and negligent security claims as well as bad faith and coverage issues.
- Florida, 1999
- Illinois, 2002 (inactive)
- U.S. District Court,
- Middle District of Florida, 1999
- Southern District of Florida, 2012
- Northern District of Florida,
- Central District of Illinois, 2004
- Southern District of Illinois, 2004
- Northern District of Illinois, 2003
- The Florida Bar
- The Jacksonville Bar Association
Many cases overlap several areas of law. As a full service law firm, we are able to recognize how one legal discipline impacts another. We work as a team on complex issues that require knowledge of a variety of state and federal laws. This multi-disciplinary approach allows clients to receive the large-firm advantage of access to multiple attorneys in a wide scope of practice areas as well as the hands-on customer service offered by a boutique law firm. In addition to civil litigation, employment law, workers’ compensation defense, commercial law, construction law and appeals, our firm also handles professional liability claims.
Our bilingual staff is available to assist with immigration matters, including consular and removal defenses.