Areas Of Practice
Ian E. Waldick is an Associate Attorney with Boyd & Jenerette, P.A., practicing remotely from Tallahassee. Before joining the firm, Ian served as a Senior Central Staff Attorney for the Florida Supreme Court and briefly practiced administrative law in Tallahassee.
Ian graduated magna cum laude from Florida State University College of Law in 2016. While in law school, he served as Executive Article Selection Editor for volume 43 of the Florida State University Law Review as well as president of the FSU College of Law Moot Court Team. In addition to his leadership position on the team, Ian competed in three competitions on behalf of the Moot Court team, including competing in the Final Four competition before the entire Florida Supreme Court and claiming first place in the 38th Annual J. Braxton Craven, Jr. Memorial Moot Court Competition hosted by the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill. During law school, Ian also completed an externship with Judge L. Clayton Roberts of the First District Court of Appeal and served as a law clerk for a boutique appellate law firm.
In addition to practicing law, Ian serves on the board of directors of St. Francis Wildlife Association, a local nonprofit wildlife rehabilitation organization. He also serves on several municipal public advisory committees for the City of Tallahassee and Leon County, including serving as Vice-Chair of the Tallahassee-Leon County Planning Commission.
In his free time, Ian enjoys cultivating bonsai trees and spending time with his family.
- Florida, 2016
- The Florida Bar
- First District Appellate American Inn of Court, Barrister, July 2019-present
- FSU College of Law Moot Court Team, Coach, August 2017-present
- Tallahassee Bar Association, Member, June 2019-present
- Tallahassee-Leon County Planning Commission, Vice-Chair, August 2019-present
- Commissioner, July 2018-present
- Tallahassee Affordable Housing Advisory Committee, Member, October 2018-present
- Leon County Affordable Housing Advisory Committee, Member, December 2018-present
- St. Francis Wildlife Association Board of Directors, Member, January 2017-present
- Treasurer, January 2018-present
- Legal Assistant
- Phone: 904.353.6241 x297
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal Assistant
- Phone: 904.353.6241 x244
- Email: email@example.com
- Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Phone: 904.353.6241 x270
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Many cases overlap several areas of law. As a full service law firm, we are able to recognize how one legal discipline impacts another. We work as a team on complex issues that require knowledge of a variety of state and federal laws. This multi-disciplinary approach allows clients to receive the large-firm advantage of access to multiple attorneys in a wide scope of practice areas as well as the hands-on customer service offered by a boutique law firm. In addition to civil litigation, employment law, workers’ compensation defense, commercial law, construction law and appeals, our firm also handles professional liability claims.
Our bilingual staff is available to assist with immigration matters, including consular and removal defenses.