Areas Of Practice
- Auto Liability Defense
- General Civil Litigation & Insurance Defense
- Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith
- Premises Liability
- Professional Liability
- Trucking & Transportation
Joshua Dorminy is an associate attorney at Boyd & Jenerette, P.A., practicing in the Savannah, Georgia office. He joined the firm in 2019. Mr. Dorminy devotes his practice to civil litigation with a focus on auto liability defense as well as bad faith and coverage issues.
Mr. Dorminy is a native of Darien, Georgia and received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Shorter University where he was an All American on the football team. Mr. Dorminy received his law degree from the University of Georgia in 2015 where he was the Executive Chairman of the Mock Trial Board and was inducted into the Order of the Barristers.
- Georgia, 2015
- Court of Appeals of the State of Georgia, 2015
- United States District Court
- Southern District of Georgia, 2015
- State Bar of Georgia, 2015
- Savannah Bar Association, 2015 – present
- Young Lawyers Division, Secretary, 2015 – present
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association, 2016 – present
Many cases overlap several areas of law. As a full service law firm, we are able to recognize how one legal discipline impacts another. We work as a team on complex issues that require knowledge of a variety of state and federal laws. This multi-disciplinary approach allows clients to receive the large-firm advantage of access to multiple attorneys in a wide scope of practice areas as well as the hands-on customer service offered by a boutique law firm. In addition to civil litigation, employment law, workers’ compensation defense, commercial law, construction law and appeals, our firm also handles professional liability claims.
Our bilingual staff is available to assist with immigration matters, including consular and removal defenses.