Insurance Defense Litigation Paralegal – Jacksonville, FL
The Jacksonville office of Boyd & Jenerette has an immediate opening of an insurance defense litigation paralegal. We are seeking a detail-oriented, organized paralegal who has solid liability litigation experience. Please do not apply unless you have the following skills and minimum requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to interact professionally and proficiently with clients, opposing counsel, court personnel, and experts
- Must be able to draft pleadings, calendar response dates, organize document production responses, review and analyze discovery response documents and manage medical of a claim (including obtaining, summarizing medical records and bills
- Day to day case management duties
- At least five years of experience handling insurance defense litigation cases
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel)
The following additional skills are preferred:
- Proficiency with various software programs: Worldox, Pacer, PDF conversion software, Westlaw/Lexis and practice management software
Competitive pay commensurate with experience, full benefit package and personal leave policy.
Email your resume to: HR@boydjen.com