Legal File Clerk – Jacksonville, FL
The Jacksonville office of Boyd & Jenerette has an immediate opening for a legal file clerk. This is a full-time position, working Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Manage the organization and upkeep of the daily filing including pleadings, correspondence, company files, and medical records
- Creating labels and updating pleadings indexes
- Scanning and copying of incoming correspondence
- Maintaining inventory of office supplies
Please do not apply unless you have the following skills and minimum requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to interact professionally and proficiently with other employees, firm clients, vendors, and lobby guests
- Organizational skills and acute attention to detail
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
- Timeliness and sense of urgency with critical tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality outside of work place
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
The following additional skills are preferred:
- Prior law firm experience
Competitive pay commensurate with experience, full benefit package and personal leave policy. This is a professional, yet relaxed work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.