Insurance Defense Litigation Legal Assistant – Orlando, FL
Boyd & Jenerette has an immediate opening in the Orlando, FL office for a litigation legal assistant with 5+ years experience. Successful candidate must have solid litigation and electronic filing experience; ability to interact professionally and proficiently with clients, counsel, court personnel in coordinating scheduling tasks.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, excellent computer skills, internet, typing and communication skill, as well as accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, fast paced environment.
- Computer proficiency: Office365, Worldox, Pacer, PDF conversion, Summation, LexisNexis, and practice management preferred.
- Organizational skills and ability to maintain the calendar of events and critical dates are required.
- Preferred 2+ years Office Administration experience
Competitive pay commensurate with experience, full benefit package and personal leave policy. This is a professional, yet relaxed work environment.
- Office administration: 2 years (preferred)
- Legal assistant: 5 years (preferred)
- Construction defect: 1 year (preferred)
Email your resume to: HR@boydjen.com