Insurance Defense Litigation Paralegal – St. Petersburg, FL
Boyd & Jenerette, P.A., a well-established and growing, AV Rated defense law firm with offices in Jacksonville, Boca Raton, Orlando, St. Petersburg and Savannah, GA is seeking a paralegal to join the firm.
We are seeking a detail-oriented, organized paralegal who has solid liability litigation experience.
Flexible work schedule. This person will work in the Tampa / St. Petersburg area.
Please do not apply unless you have the following skills and minimum requirements.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to interact professionally and proficiently with clients, opposing counsel, court personnel, and experts
- Must be able to organize document production responses, review and analyze discovery response documents and manage medical of a claim (including obtaining, summarizing medical records and bills)
- Day to day case management duties
- At least five years of experience handling insurance defense litigation cases
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel)
The following additional skills are preferred:
- Proficiency with various software programs: Worldox, Pacer, PDF conversion software, Westlaw/Lexis and practice management software.
Competitive pay commensurate with experience, full benefit package and personal leave policy. This is a professional, yet relaxed work environment.
Email your resume to: HR@boydjen.com