When did you first know you wanted to be an attorney? What drew you to this career?
- The desire to help people drew me to becoming an attorney.
What personal trait most aided you in your career?
- Being adaptable. Anyone who knows me will tell you, I love a good plan. I think failing to plan is planning to fail but while a plan can be a great guide, things do not always go according to plan so you need to be able to adapt.
Thus far in your career, what are you most proud of accomplishing?
- Being second chair to Tom Berger in back-to-back trials and getting to question a witness during trial.
What do you most hope to accomplish in the future? Where do you see yourself in five or ten years?
- In the next five to ten years, I hope to become a Partner and get board certified in construction law.
What is your favorite band?
- I don’t have a favorite band, but I love country music.
What is your favorite sports team?
- My fiancé works in the sports so it is hard to pick a favorite team but I went to UCF. GO KNIGHTS!
What is your favorite movie?
- Any romantic comedy!
What is your favorite TV show?
- Top Chef.
What is your favorite vacation spot?
- I love traveling and exploring new places but my go-to vacation spot is the beach.
Do you have any pets?
- I have two cats – a tabby named Lily and a calico named Whiskey.
Are you a morning person or a night-owl?
- I am a night-owl.