Four Boyd & Jenerette, P.A. attorneys have been recognized by Jacksonville Magazine as part of the publication’s annual feature on lawyers in Northeast Florida as determined by The Best Lawyers in America and The Florida Bar. The following attorneys are included in the April 2014 Jacksonville Magazine Best Lawyers listing:
- Mark K. Eckels, Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Kristen M. Van der Linde, Insurance Law & Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
These attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2014. Best Lawyers compiles lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers.
The following attorneys are included in the April 2014 Jacksonville Magazine board certified attorneys listing:
- Kristen M. Van der Linde, Civil Trial
- Mark K. Eckels, Workers’ Compensation
- Blake J. Hood, Workers’ Compensation
- Elizabeth B. Howard, Construction Law
The Florida Bar board certification is the highest level of evaluation of competency and experience in one or more of 24 certification fields, as well as professionalism and ethics in practice. Presently, only about seven percent of eligible Florida Bar members are board certified.