Government & Regulatory
Boyd & Jenerette assists clients in Savannah and across Georgia with all aspects of the legislative, administrative, and regulatory policy-making process.
Local, state, and federal regulations touch almost every aspect of business today. Boyd & Jenerette attorneys work with business executives to solicit government contracts, identify and mitigate risks in the procurement process, resolve licensing matters, and pursue relief through lobbying efforts when warranted.
Active involvement in local, state, and regional economic development and legislative initiatives, as well as up-to-date knowledge of industry laws and regulations, positions the attorneys at Boyd & Jenerette to skillfully represent clients in the types of government regulatory matters listed below.
Government Affairs and Public Policy
- Administrative appeals
- Agency rulemaking
- Legislative consultation
- Ethics and campaign finance
- Government investigations and special matters
- Political Action Committee formation and special matters
- State and local agency and legislative lobbying
- Food and Drug Administration
- Food Safety Modernization Act
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), open records and open meeting laws
Medical Industry Facilities and Regulations
- Assisted living facilities
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Home health care agencies
- Hospitals and hospice programs
- Medical device manufacturing
- Pharmaceuticals and biologics
- Physician group practices
- Professional licensures
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Telemedicine services
- Urgent care centers
Other Industry-Specific Regulations
- Consumer regulatory issues
- Cosmetics and personal care products
- Financial services, investment banks and private equity firms
- Real estate
Whether your business already has an existing government contract or has existing regulatory, legislative, or compliance needs, the government and regulatory attorneys at Boyd & Jenerette are ready to represent our clients in an assortment of government and regulatory matters.
Contact partner D. Jay Thaw at 912.250.0150 or via email to discuss a government regulatory matter.