Workers’ Compensation Paralegal – Jacksonville, FL
The Jacksonville office of Boyd & Jenerette has an immediate opening for a paralegal to assist in our workers’ compensation practice. We are seeking a detail-oriented, organized paralegal who has solid civil litigation and WC experience.
Flexible work schedule.
Please do not apply unless you have the following skills and minimum requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to interact professionally and proficiently with clients, opposing counsel, court personnel, and experts
- Primary focus is review of medical records and analysis of same
- Must be able to organize document production responses, review and analyze discovery response documents and manage medical of a claim (including obtaining, summarizing medical records and bills)
- Day to day case management duties
- At least 2 – 4 years of experience in handling civil litigation and workers’ compensation cases (1 – 2 years can be substituted for experience as an insurance adjuster or working in a medical office handling workers’ compensation patients)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel)
The following additional skills are preferred:
- Proficiency with various software programs: Worldox, Pacer, PDF conversion software, Westlaw/Lexis and practice management software
Competitive pay commensurate with experience, full benefit package and personal leave policy. This is a professional, yet relaxed work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Email your resume to: HR@boydjen.com