Areas Of Practice
- Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith
- General Civil Litigation & Insurance Defense
- Professional Liability
- Auto Liability & PIP/No Fault Defense
- Premises Liability
Amanda Kidd is a partner who works for the firm in Pensacola, FL. She focuses her practice in the areas of first and third-party bad faith insurance litigation, insurance coverage disputes, and automobile liability defense. Amanda has significant jury trial practice, including experience in both state and federal courts on multimillion dollar bad faith and coverage lawsuits on behalf of major insurance carriers.
Amanda also has significant experience in the areas of Personal Injury Protection (“PIP”) / No-Fault litigation, as well as in workers’ compensation defense. She is admitted to practice law in both Florida and Kentucky.
- Florida, 2011
- Kentucky, 2013
- United States District Court
- Northern District of Florida, 2013
- Middle District of Florida, 2013
- Southern District of Florida, 2013
- United States Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit, 2014
- The Florida Bar
- The Kentucky Bar
- American Inns of Court
- Claims Litigation Management Alliance
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
Many cases overlap several areas of law. As a full service law firm, we are able to recognize how one legal discipline impacts another. We work as a team on complex issues that require knowledge of a variety of state and federal laws. This multi-disciplinary approach allows clients to receive the large-firm advantage of access to multiple attorneys in a wide scope of practice areas as well as the hands-on customer service offered by a boutique law firm. In addition to civil litigation, employment law, workers’ compensation defense, commercial law, construction law and appeals, our firm also handles professional liability claims.
Our bilingual staff is available to assist with immigration matters, including consular and removal defenses.