Areas Of Practice
- Auto Liability & PIP/No Fault Defense
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- General Civil Litigation & Insurance Defense
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
Lisa Robinson is an associate of Boyd and Jenerette PA practicing in the Boca Raton office. She handles primarily construction defect cases. Prior to joining the firm Ms. Robinson worked for the State of Florida as an appeals referee for the Department of Economic Opportunity, and as a partner with the law offices of Valdini and Palmer PA.
Ms. Robinson was born in the United Kingdom and moved to Florida in 1987 where she has resided ever since.
- Florida, 2002
- United States District Court
- Middle District of Florida, 2020
- Southern District of Florida, 2002
- Northern District of Florida, 2004
- United States Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit, 2002
- Supreme Court of the United States, 2008
- Licensed to Practice Law in England and Wales, 2009
- The Florida Bar
Many cases overlap several areas of law. As a full service law firm, we are able to recognize how one legal discipline impacts another. We work as a team on complex issues that require knowledge of a variety of state and federal laws. This multi-disciplinary approach allows clients to receive the large-firm advantage of access to multiple attorneys in a wide scope of practice areas as well as the hands-on customer service offered by a boutique law firm. In addition to civil litigation, employment law, workers’ compensation defense, commercial law, construction law and appeals, our firm also handles professional liability claims.
Our bilingual staff is available to assist with immigration matters, including consular and removal defenses.