Areas Of Practice
Michael Hammond is a Partner of Boyd & Jenerette practicing in the firm’s Orlando office. His practice focuses on civil litigation with an emphasis on the defense of cases involving first party property claims. Other practice areas include appellate litigation and insurance defense.
Michael began his career litigating insurance defense lawsuits including insurance coverage, premises liability, auto liability and property claims. He has handled numerous appellate cases, including arguments before the Florida Supreme Court. Mr. Hammond also has experience with the litigation of declaratory judgment actions and complex business disputes, including appeals.
- Florida, 1991
- United States District Court
- Middle District of Florida, 1992
- Southern District of Florida, 2012
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 1996
Awards & Recognition
- Strathmore’s Who’s Who, 2002-2003
- Orange County Bar Association – Guardian Ad-Litem Award, 1998
- Outstanding Young Men of America, 1996
- The Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association, 1991-present
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
- The Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy Studies, 1989-present
- The James Madison Institute for Public Policy Studies
- Legal Assistant
- Phone: 904.353.6241
- Email: email@example.com
Many cases overlap several areas of law. As a full service law firm, we are able to recognize how one legal discipline impacts another. We work as a team on complex issues that require knowledge of a variety of state and federal laws. This multi-disciplinary approach allows clients to receive the large-firm advantage of access to multiple attorneys in a wide scope of practice areas as well as the hands-on customer service offered by a boutique law firm. In addition to civil litigation, employment law, workers’ compensation defense, commercial law, construction law and appeals, our firm also handles professional liability claims.
Our bilingual staff is available to assist with immigration matters, including consular and removal defenses.