Areas Of Practice
- Auto Liability & PIP/No Fault Defense
- General Civil Litigation & Insurance Defense
- Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith
- Premises Liability
- Trucking & Transportation
Nicholas (Nick) McKenney is a Senior Associate Attorney in the Boyd & Jenerette’s Savannah office. He focuses his practice in the areas of insurance defense, general liability, and personal injury litigation including automobile, bad faith, trucking, and premises liability. Mr. McKenney has obtained favorable results for clients in both bench and jury trials.
Mr. McKenney can handle all phases of litigation in state, federal and appellate courts, and when possible, resolves cases pre-trial in a cost-effective manner through negotiation, mediation, and other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
Mr. McKenney began his career as an Assistant District Attorney representing the State of Georgia in criminal proceedings. He also spent several years as in-house counsel to an automobile insurer where he handled bodily injury, and property damage cases.
Prior to practicing law Mr. McKenney served in the United States Military. He was recently appointed to a Commission on Veteran’s Affairs for a two-year term.
- Georgia, 2013
- United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia, 2018
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs Accredited Attorney, 2014
- State Bar of Georgia, 2013
- Tort & Insurance Law Section, 2019-present
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association, 2021-present
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM), 2021-present
- Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Phone: 912.921.8820
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Many cases overlap several areas of law. As a full service law firm, we are able to recognize how one legal discipline impacts another. We work as a team on complex issues that require knowledge of a variety of state and federal laws. This multi-disciplinary approach allows clients to receive the large-firm advantage of access to multiple attorneys in a wide scope of practice areas as well as the hands-on customer service offered by a boutique law firm. In addition to civil litigation, employment law, workers’ compensation defense, commercial law, construction law and appeals, our firm also handles professional liability claims.
Our bilingual staff is available to assist with immigration matters, including consular and removal defenses.