Areas Of Practice
Pamela J. Nelson is a Partner at Boyd & Jenerette and she concentrates her work in the Insurance, Coverage and Bad Faith practice group.
Ms. Nelson joined Boyd & Jenerette, P.A. in 2014. She previously worked at an insurance defense firm as a Litigation Associate. Her practice includes all aspects of insurance defense civil litigation, both state and federal, with particular focus on bad faith and tender rejection cases.
- Florida, 1992
- United States Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1995
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2011
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1995
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2017
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- Bad Faith Committee, Co-Chair
Many cases overlap several areas of law. As a full service law firm, we are able to recognize how one legal discipline impacts another. We work as a team on complex issues that require knowledge of a variety of state and federal laws. This multi-disciplinary approach allows clients to receive the large-firm advantage of access to multiple attorneys in a wide scope of practice areas as well as the hands-on customer service offered by a boutique law firm. In addition to civil litigation, employment law, workers’ compensation defense, commercial law, construction law and appeals, our firm also handles professional liability claims.
Our bilingual staff is available to assist with immigration matters, including consular and removal defenses.