Continuing Education Seminars
Boyd & Jenerette’s team of experienced trial attorneys is available to provide continuing education seminars to clients on a complimentary basis.
We are approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services as an education course provider for a full range of insurance continuing education (CEU) seminars. We also offer classes approved by The Florida Bar for continuing legal education (CLE) credits.
Seminars Search and Views Navigation
- There were no results found.
Seminars We Offer
- Alternative Dispute Resolution/Mediation
- General Litigation
- Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith
- Insurance Defense
- Mass Tort
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability
- Trucking & Transportation
- Workers' Compensation & Employment
- Employer/Carrier Liability & Horizontal & Vertical Immunity – 1 Hour
- Impact of Medical Marijuana in Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Motions to Enforce Workers’ Compensation Claims Settlements
- Overview of Florida Workers’ Compensation
- Repetitive Trauma, Exposure to Toxic Substances & Occupational Disease
- Responses to Petitions for Benefits and Notices of Denial: Crafting the Best Defense
- Rise of Specialty Drugs in Workers’ Compensation
- Timelines and Penalties for Adjusters