Areas Of Practice
- Auto Liability & PIP/No Fault Defense
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Business Litigation
- General Civil Litigation & Insurance Defense
- Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith
- Premises Liability
- Property Damage Claims
- Trucking & Transportation
Payton D. Bramlett is an experienced, outcome-oriented attorney in the Savannah office of Boyd & Jenerette, P.A., where he focuses his practice in the areas of insurance defense, general liability, and personal injury litigation including automobile, trucking, and premises liability. Mr. Bramlett also handles property damage cases including construction defect cases. Throughout his career, Mr. Bramlett has obtained favorable results for clients in both bench and jury trials in some of the most plaintiff-friendly jurisdictions in Georgia.
Mr. Bramlett handles all phases of litigation in state and federal trial and appellate courts, and when possible, resolves cases pre-trial in a cost-effective manner through negotiation, mediation, and other forms of alternative dispute resolution. Mr. Bramlett also assists clients in navigating time-limited pre-suit demands and other aspects of pre-suit claims including property damage claims.
- Georgia, 2013
- United States District Court
- Northern District of Georgia, 2014
- Middle District of Georgia, 2015
- Southern District of Georgia, 2015
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 2014
Awards & Recognition
- Best Advocate Award, elected by his peers as Best Advocate for both moot cases tried in Federal Trial Practice Class at the University of Mississippi School of Law
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association, 2014-present
- Defense Research Institute, 2014-present
- Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Phone: 912.219.2102
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Many cases overlap several areas of law. As a full service law firm, we are able to recognize how one legal discipline impacts another. We work as a team on complex issues that require knowledge of a variety of state and federal laws. This multi-disciplinary approach allows clients to receive the large-firm advantage of access to multiple attorneys in a wide scope of practice areas as well as the hands-on customer service offered by a boutique law firm. In addition to civil litigation, employment law, workers’ compensation defense, commercial law, construction law and appeals, our firm also handles professional liability claims.
Our bilingual staff is available to assist with immigration matters, including consular and removal defenses.