Bankruptcy & Creditor's Rights
The Boyd & Jenerette Bankruptcy and Creditor's Rights Practice Group can assist clients in navigating the complexity of bankruptcy matters by using creative legal strategies refined over many years of experience.
The Bankruptcy Practice Group is chaired by Partner Sherry A. Lambson-Eisele, who has extensive experience representing lenders, secured and unsecured creditors, asset purchasers, corporate debtors, investors, and Trustees in this complex and multi-disciplinary practice area.
Ms. Lambson-Eisele and the Bankruptcy Practice Group have extensive experience in representing clients in many bankruptcy related matters, including, but not limited to:
- Proofs of Claim and claims objections litigation
- Unexpired leases, executory contract
- Cash collateral orders and debtor-in-possession financing
- Contested reorganization and confirmation matters
- Stay Relief Litigation
- Jurisdictional disputes
- Enforcement of loan documents
- Work-outs, loan modifications, refinances, restructuring, and liquidation strategies
- Bankruptcy sales and asset and debt restructuring
- Complex judgment collection
- Fraudulent transfer actions
- Lien priority disputes
Creditor and bankruptcy matters often require business, insurance, real estate, construction, and banking expertise. Ms. Lambson-Eisele has a proven track record for handling and trying commercial, construction, real estate, and bankruptcy matters in state, federal, and appellate courts including adversarial proceedings and trials in Bankruptcy Court.
She is AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale Hubbell and actively participates in professional and business organizations that enhance her experience in creditor and bankruptcy matters.
Contact partner Sherry A. Lambson-Eisele at 407.309.4758 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a potential creditor’s rights or bankruptcy matter.