To our valued clients:
Boyd & Jenerette continues to monitor the COVID-19 outbreak and will be posting updates to our website to keep you all informed. The firm’s shareholders have identified the critical operations of the firm and have a plan in place to ensure that we can continue to provide excellent legal services.
Please review the following items of importance:
- Boyd & Jenerette has a plan in place to permit our attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants and management team to continue working from their homes or other remote locations. There are security measures in place to protect our client sensitive data.
- We will be posting updates to our website concerning court closures or temporary suspensions of court operations.
- If you are a client of the firm and have a scheduled event such as a deposition or trial, someone from your legal team will contact you to confirm whether that event will be rescheduled.
- Our physical offices will remain open unless otherwise posted on our website.
- Our phones will be forwarded to the appropriate cell phone of a member of the legal team so that you can always contact us.
- For those who have meetings scheduled in one of our offices, please note we have implemented precautionary office cleaning procedures.
- Boyd & Jenerette has videoconferencing abilities that may be used for internal or external meetings or legal proceeding. If you would like to schedule a meeting or reschedule an existing meeting using these capabilities, please contact your legal team.
If for any reason you are unable to contact a member of your legal team, please call Melissa Rorabaugh at 904-353-6246 or email email@example.com and she will assist you.