Boyd & Jenerette is pleased to welcome Partner Tony M. Horrnik to the firm's St. Petersburg office.
Tony Horrnik is a partner in Boyd & Jenerette’s Construction Law Group. His practice focuses on the representation of general contractors, subcontractors, developers, and design professionals in all areas of construction law and litigation.
Immediately prior to joining the Firm, Tony served as a Senior Staff Attorney for an industry leading insurance company where he represented general contractors and subcontractors in all aspects of construction defect litigation. He has a broad range of experience in litigation, coverage and transactional matters including but not limited to:
- Design and construction defect litigation
- Subrogation claims
- Insurance coverage
- Insurance defense
- Change order disputes
- Judgment enforcement and collection
- Other complex construction and commercial disputes
- Business formation and entity selection
- Private placement memorandums and other securities offerings
- Purchase and sale transaction agreements, manufacture and supply agreements, merger and reorganization documents and compensation and equity arrangements
Prior to practicing law, Tony served as a special assistant in baseball operations for the New York Yankees. While working with the Yankees, the majority of Tony’s time was spent in the Latin American Player Development Department.